Any information you provide to Wasson Web Design while using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wasson Web Design may change this policy as needed. Any changes will be reflected on this page. You should revisit this page from time to time to make sure you are happy with the policy.
This policy is effective as of January 1st, 2017.
What we collect
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Navigational information via google analytics
- Other information relevant to our contact form or employment applications
What we do with the information provided
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to pursue a sales lead or potential new employees.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services we provide or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- We may contact you by email or phone. (This applies to contact form submissions and job applications)
- The navigational information is used to improve the website for our visitors.
Controlling your information
We only collect your information through our contact form and the job application forms. If you do not submit any information to these forms, we do not receive any of your information.
We secure any information provided to us on computer servers that are safeguarded in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access. We do not collect sensitive information such as credit card information.
We do not track any information via cookies. The server generates basic cookie information for session tracking while you are on the website. Beyond this there are no custom cookies used by Wasson Web Design.